Sunday, May 20, 2012

Week 35 Update...
Week 35 Belly Shot! Baby Pea is getting big!
This has been a GREAT week! Not only did we make it to our goal marker of 35 weeks, it is also our 6th anniversary! Happy Anniversary Wilson!!! I love you so very much :)!! Wilson has been soooo amazing through all of this. I know this has been really hard on him as well. He has supported me and taken care of me every step of the way and has been strong through it all! Thanks for being my solid rock through out one of the most trying times. Your positivity, comfort, love, dedication, and support has gotten me through all the weeks on bed rest! I am so thankful for you and am so excited about our next phase of life together...parenthood! You are already a GREAT Daddy!

In addition to enjoying another great year with my hubby, I also got to stop meds and have been feeling much better! Friday, Wilson and I went to a weekly check up and received all good news! Baby Pea is measuring right on track, heart rate was strong, and we get to gradually increase activity the next two weeks. Once I reach 37 weeks, I do not have any more activity restrictions. I tried making dinner last night, for the first time in a while, and that did me in! LOL! Still doesn't take much to make contractions start but docs said it was okay to contract a little the next two weeks. So, I am doing a little here and there but definitely not pushing it. We want Baby Pea to keep cooking :). Thanks again for your continued prayers, love, and support!

Let's complete another pregnancy quiz...
How far along? 35 WEEKS!!! Yea :) Bun still in oven!
Total weight gain/loss: 18 lbs gained
Maternity clothes? Absolutely!! This belly has gotten big!
Stretch marks? None yet thank goodness, but my stomach feels like it is going to explode!
Sleep: Yes please!!! It is hard to get comfy!
Best moment this week: Reaching Wednesday...week 35!
Movement: Baby Pea never stops! She is going to be just like her Daddy! (Active)
Food cravings: Sweets!!!! Oh how I love chocolate chip cookies.
Labor Signs: Definitely still contracting! Hopefully all this practice will make labor easier!
Belly Button in or out? Pretty much totally flat.
What I miss: Sleeping on my back, ice cream cookie sundaes, blizzards, pasta, lots of carbs!!!
What I am looking forward to:  Meeting my baby girl and seeing what name suits her :)
Weekly Wisdom: Focus on the positives. Don't let the small things overwhelm you!
We made it to week 35!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment