Monday, May 7, 2012

33 Week Belly Shot!


Very excited about my new Ergo Baby Carrier! Thanks Aunt Raeann & Uncle Ronny!
Grandma has been washing clothes and preparing for Baby Pea!

Baby Pea's NEW B.O.B. stroller!!!! Thanks Grandma & Grandpa! Love it!!!
 
Baby Pea's wall in progress!! The front is done :)

Week 33 has been an exciting one! My wonderful friends at Grace Church (thanks Tammy, Tiffany, & Becky) threw me an amazing baby shower this last Saturday!!! I moved from my couch to Tammy's couch for the shower, which was a wonderful change of scenery. I was surrounded by family & friends! They pampered me on the couch with great conversation, wonderful food, and gifts. My Mom and Sister were able to fly in for the shower as well! Maggie & Chris, dear friends from Arizona, drove up for the shower as well and surprised us! We had a great day with family and friends. Work has also progressed on the house which is exciting. Wilson and a friend of his got the entire front of the wall put up. Baby Pea almost has a room!!! I am feeling pretty good the last two days contraction wise. Bed rest and meds seem to be working!!! Baby Pea is growing and growing and is very active. A little over a week to go until our 35 week marker. Thanks for the continued love and support. Shower pics to come soon :)

1 comment:

  1. I love the wall. Lookin good! But I must say I am a bit more selfishly excited about the bathroom door :) I can't wait for baby pea to be here!! (and finally know her real name lol)

    ReplyDelete