Sunday, May 13, 2012

34 Week update....
Week 34
Well, It has been a busy busy last few weeks with company, family, and friends. I haven't had the opportunity to thank every one for all of their love and support. I don't know where to start... We have been soooo blessed with the love and support of family and friends.

I am so very thankful to be blessed with such amazing in-laws that have such a love for family. My Mother-in-law, Marianne (Baby Pea's Nona), was here the week before my shower and was such an amazing blessing. She drove all the way from Corpus to come help us while I was on bed rest! She cooked us meals, washed baby clothes, organized the house for us (a very daunting task), and even attended a breast feeding class for me since I was unable to go (thanks again for doing that Marianne)! Don't forget about the early morning hospital visit...(Marianne, I hope you have recovered from that fun adventure!) I so enjoyed our time together. You really helped me get through a rough week.We really appreciate every thing that you did for us while you were here and a special thank you to my Father-in-law, Steve (Baby Pea's Paw paw), for giving up Marianne for over a full week to come and help us! We really appreciate your love and support and are so thankful to have such great Christian parents as role models! We hope to be wonderful parents like you. :)

Not only did Nona and Paw paw provide us with help the entire week, they also came bearing gifts for Baby Pea. This is one lucky, spoiled girl already! LOL....Nona brought a beautiful furniture set all the way from Corpus for Baby Pea's room! We cannot thank you and Paw paw enough for this beautiful gift. I have been dying to get the upstairs baby room done so the furniture could come inside! Baby Pea, and other future kiddos, will get many years of use from these furniture items. It also came with a toddler bed which is the cutest little bed you have ever seen! Nona and Paw paw also provided us with our first crib! It is soooo beautiful. I have been waiting forever (it seems like) for it to be put together, but we just haven't had room for it. Hopefully, there will be pics of it soon since our baby room is coming together but for now I included a catalog pic :)
Nona had the truck loaded down!

Beautiful changing table! Thanks Nona & Paw paw :)

Gorgeous Armoire dresser! It matches the logs so well!
New baby room :) This girl has a view! LOL

Baby crib to come soon! Isn't it beautiful :)
Nona and Paw paw also brought baby clothes, books, blankets, stuffed animals, hand made tutus, and wonderful hand-me-downs! I love hand-me-downs don't you? They mean so much and have a story behind them which is soooo much fun to share.
Proud Papa to be....his little girl's 1st cartharts thanks to Nona & Paw paw!! She is going to be a country girl with a tutu twist I'm sure which would only make since combining Wilson and I's personalities! Nona made this adorable pink tutu...Love it :)

Thanks to my awesome sister-in-laws (Courtney & Haley) for their love and support. Talk about two amazing women who are committed to being wonderful Moms! You both have offered me so much help through support and advice before pregnancy and through out this adventure. You both store such a wealth of Godly knowledge and wisdom. I can not thank you both enough for the time you have spent helping and teaching me how to become a Mom and even helping us deal with and research tough medical decisions from a natural perspective. Your books, manuals, movies, websites, friends, and real life experiences have been so helpful through out this journey.

Thanks to my Mom and Sister, two more amazing Moms, for coming to take care of Baby Pea and me. I was so happy that you could be here for some more much needed girl time and for the shower! I loved just hanging out and relaxing and catching up with you both. Y'all were such a blessing as well and helped out around here so much! From cooking dinners, to washing and organizing baby clothes, to beauty spa treatments :) ....you guys are the best. ...Y'all made the time on bed rest go so much quicker. You both have also provided me with so much love, support, and advice through out this adventure! I am so blessed to have you two amazing women in my life! Baby Pea also thanks you for her gifts! I love the adorable out fits, boots, hats, etc. :)


 


No comments:

Post a Comment