Thursday, May 17, 2012


Baby shower on bed rest 
Adorable dirt bike and rider made out of all baby items!!! Thanks Tanya....I love it!! So creative!!! I can't bring myself to take it apart! :)

Shower gifts! Thanks every one! :)




The food was displayed so beautifully by Tammy, Becky, and Tiffany, not to mention delicious!!! Thanks ladies!
Onsie decorating competition! Y'all are so creative! 
Even the plates and napkins were adorable!
Mommy on bed rest! It was so nice to have the change of scenery and be surrounded by family and friends!

Love Baby Pea's cartharts and tutu! Thanks again Nona :) We missed you at the shower. 

My wonderful girlfriends! Thanks for all your love and support!
My Mom & Sister....so glad you could be at the shower! It meant so much to me to have you both there!



Thanks for taking the photos Trisha & Becky.....good photography :)
Time with the girls!



Isn't this just adorable! Tanya you win the most creative award!! :)

As I said before, thanks to Tammy, Tiffany, and Becky for hosting such an amazing shower! I enjoyed every minute of it and thanks to every one who took part in person or far away. I so enjoyed the time with all of you. You all hold such a dear place in my heart. I really appreciate your love and support. Thanks for everything :)

No comments:

Post a Comment