Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Hugging my Baby GIRL!

We are here!!! We finally made it! Destination 37 weeks today!!!! Yea!!! OB visit went very well. Baby Pea is measuring right on track and we have been released from activity restrictions!! I drove for the first time since March today which felt very weird. I also saw my co-workers for the first time since all this started. It was soooo GREAT to see every one and be out in the world. I am feeling very tired but good none the less. My stamina is definitely down from bed rest but that is to be expected. I have been having a lot of contractions but nothing regular yet. Baby Pea just likes to keep me on my toes. This weeks excitement....baby room is supposed to get a finished floor this weekend so that we can start putting the nursery together! Can't wait to bring this beautiful baby girl home in my arms :)

No comments:

Post a Comment