Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Ladies and Gentlemen, We Have A Nursery!!!

Wilson and I were able to put the nursery together over the last few days! We definitely never expected to be able to get it done before our Baby Pea came, so we are very excited. It looks GREAT thanks to all my Wilson's hard work! He has been going non-stop at home, in addition to working 24 hour shifts, as well as extra shifts at the fire station. He has been so supportive through all of this! Baby Pea couldn't have a better Daddy! We can't wait to have our new bundle of joy come home with us. She now has a very cute GIRL room and I got nesting out of my system! We just need a baby to put in the cute room now! LOL! Come on Baby Pea....





Thanks again for the beautiful crib Nona and Paw paw!!

I have spent the last few days decorating her room and organizing her stuff! Thanks again to my family for the adorable bedding set. It looks SO cute and comfy! I want to get in the bed...LOL





It is ready!


Cute!!!!
40 Week Belly Shot!



Hopefully baby pics to come soon...

1 comment: