Thursday, June 21, 2012

Week 40 and Waiting!

Well, hello family and friends! I never thought I would live to see week 40 while still pregnant! Baby Pea's expected due date was today but other than my typical braxtons, I haven't seen evidence of serious labor yet. I am really hoping for this weekend! I am so thankful though that she has stayed put and has had the opportunity to grow and develop in womb! God is GOOD! Wilson has spent his last four days off working away with Stephen McNeese installing flooring upstairs. They were trying to finish before baby came and successfully completed the project last night! It is very exciting and looks fantastic. They did a GREAT job. I spent as much of today as I could physically stand cleaning saw dust from the rooms down stairs! How does that stuff get every where??? It is so worth it though to have the upstairs completed. Wilson and I are going to clean the upstairs tomorrow and hopefully get furniture moved in and the crib assembled. I cant wait to put the nursery together! I think that is why Baby Pea is waiting! LOL! She wants her own room :)......finished pics to come soon or baby pics.....whatever comes first?! We will keep you posted. Can't wait to meet our BABY GIRL!!!





Daddy is working hard!

3 comments:

  1. Looks great Wilson n Steven! I agree Jen, that sneaky Baby Pea... Just waiting for her room ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't forget about the wood hauler (aka wall scraper)

    ReplyDelete