Wednesday, June 13, 2012

A Look Back Down the Hall of Belly!







7 weeks
8 weeks

9 weeks

17 weeks

18 weeks!

21 Weeks!

22 Weeks!

 27 weeks!

33 Weeks!

Week 34!

Week 35 Belly Shot!

36 Weeks

37 Weeks!
38 Weeks!

39 Weeks!
Well, it is week 39 and I just got back from an exciting doctors appointment. I am 4cm dilated already, 75% effaced, and at zero station (baby is low!). Doctor says I should be having this baby girl soon! I am very excited and ready to meet my beautiful baby girl! I have been contracting on and off the last three days and I am ready to have this baby!!! Hopefully I will be posting her picture soon :) !

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!!!! So exciting. Ps: Please tell Wilson to take the plastic protective wrap off that refrigerator....I can't take it anymore. Haha. It's like waiting for a scab to fall off.

    ReplyDelete