Monday, July 23, 2012

Three Weeks Old

Three weeks have gone by already! This week was full of new adventures including Miley's first bath! She loved her bath time which proved that she is her Mama's girl. We also took Miley to her second doctors appointment this last week. She got an A+ weighing in at a whopping 8lbs 9oz! Yea, that means the frequent feedings, though exhausting, are paying off. She also grew a whole inch. Wilson, Miley, Grandma, and I had a picnic as well this week to get out of the house and we took a walk on the river trail with Miley in her ergo! It was nice to be out in the world again. We have been enjoying Grandma's visit and all of her help! My endurance is still really down from bed rest and sleep deprivation but I am feeling a little better. Healing is slow due to lack of sleep but hopefully my body will keep mending. I have really appreciated the calls, messages, and help from friends over the last few weeks. Motherhood is definitely an adjustment. A special thanks to Tammy and her sister for coming to my rescue and helping me when Wilson had to go back to work!











 

 











 

No comments:

Post a Comment