Saturday, September 8, 2012

Week 9

Miley is growing and growing. She has gotten her baby chub on and it is adorable! She has been so social this week. Miley engages in conversation regularly with her ever increasing babbling, cooing, and smiles. It truly is priceless! She has gotten so big lately that many of her newborn outfits are not fitting any more! So, she and I played dress up this week so that she could at least where all her tiny outfits once! We have been having tons of girl fun...
Daddy's Princess!!!

Guess what I am??? Hint...read my shirt!
A Baby Pea!!!!


We went for our first BOB ride!!! :)

Pretty girl :)



Pretty in Pink


I love the monkey!!! Cute....tummy time!
Miley and Me

Miley had on her Sunday dress!

Watching the fireworks!

Love this expression. Miley was scaring the bears away again!


I think I wore her out this week!


All Smiles!!

No comments:

Post a Comment