Saturday, September 1, 2012

Week 8

Well, I went back to work on August 24th. Nona came all the way from Texas to take care of Miley for my first day back. It was so hard to leave my baby girl, but Nona made it better! Miley and Nona had fun hanging out all day. It was crazy to go back to work because I hadn't been there in over 5 months and so much had changed. My endurance is still way down from bed rest as I discovered after my first shift, however, I am feeling a little better each day. Nona gave Wilson and I a night off and we both got to sleep like 7 hours!!!! It was amazing! We also had a date night which was really nice. :) A big thank you to Nona for coming and helping us out.

I went back to work for my second day on August 31st. Miley stayed with Daddy all day long and did GREAT! They had fun riding a four wheeler to our neighbors house and working on tractors!(So I was told) LOL!!!!Who knows what Daddy really did with her while I was gone! I think they are keeping secrets from me ;)! This I know for sure....Daddy is going to make her a country girl.

Miley's BEST accomplishment this week was sleeping through the night last night!!!! She went to bed at 10:45p.m. and slept until 7:15a.m.!!! I ran up the stairs when I woke this morning at six, horrified that I hadn't heard her or that some thing was wrong. There she was though just sleeping away so peacefully! It was a wonderful night. I hope she does it again some time soon! :)



She is holding her head up well!!!


My new favorite pic of her!!!!


Playing at her gym!!! She loves it!


Rocking with Nona!!

She loves to suck on her hands!!!




Miley is doing GREAT. She seems to be on schedule sleeping really good during the day and definitely improving at night. She is talking more and more each day and loves her activity gym. She has been doing really well with tummy time and is so incredibly strong already! She even turned on to her side this week. She is getting soooo BIG already! Can't wait to see what she does next...

No comments:

Post a Comment