Wednesday, August 8, 2012

5 Weeks

Miley in her moby wrap!!!

Miley scaring the bears away!!!

Yes, I am AWAKE!!!





She is really long!


Blue eyes, smiling at me!

She is getting so BIG


Working on a smile!


Miley is thinking....hmmmmm what can I do to Mom next??? :)
 
Miley has also been finding her hands this last week!!!

Closest smile I have gotten!

My snugabunny!!!

This last week has been full of lots of developmental milestones! Miley has grown soooo much! I didn't realize how much she had grown until we compared her to a newborn at church this last weekend. I was in shock when I realized that my baby is already growing up!! Every one is right...it does happen FAST! Miley has been cooing and babbling up a storm and is trying to smile. According to Stephen and Tiffany, she did give her first smile but I missed it! :(.... I have been trying every day since to get her to smile but she is holding out on me. We started Miley on a schedule this last week and she is doing GREAT. We are on the eat, activity, sleep cycle and she is doing very well with this. She has taken 1-4 hour naps during the day on this schedule, which is much improvement from the first few weeks. She also has started sleeping in 3-5 hour stretches the last few nights. I am so thankful for the sleep improvements. Wilson has been feeding her once every night as well which really gives me some much needed rest. I was losing it people!!! LOL....Miley has also consistently been eating every 2 1/2 to 3 hours or longer. So, as you can see, the road down Mommyville is definitely developing in leaps and bounds. I am starting to figure Miley out a little. This last week has included adventures to church, a restaurant, softball games, and a baby shower. Miley loves to be out and about on car rides, enjoys her moby wrap, and is very alert and interested in the world! Can't wait to see what other adventures are next...

1 comment:

  1. Is taking care of baby Miley really that much harder than tending to Wilson? Haha. Love you three so much.

    ReplyDelete