Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Happy Easter,
29 Weeks
 Well, life continues on bed rest. Contractions are mostly at bay when lying down but they still come and go especially with lots of sitting. During my doctors appointment this last week we got some mixed results. There have been no cervical changes or changes with baby which is good, but a test they did to determine risk for preterm labor was positive. So, bed rest is continuing on as long as this test continues to show positive results. It doesn't seem to take much to start contracting. I have been so blessed to have my Mom here and thankfully she is here until the 17th. My hubby has also been taking excellent care of me! I am getting spoiled. I have gotten a lot accomplished on bed rest....baby research, online registries, baby book entries, etc. It is amazing how much time is in a day now! Hope you all are doing well. Just wanted to keep you all informed. Thanks for the continued thoughts and prayers! Miss you all....Headed to another doctors appointment today.

No comments:

Post a Comment